Why Choose Care Memorial
We know there are many cremation service providers available to you. And we believe an informed decision is the best one. With that in mind, we encourage you to ask the following questions prior to making a final selection:
(Care Memorial Cremation answers appear in blue.)
- How much will it cost for a simple direct cremation? $975.00
- Are there any hidden costs? No.
- The advertised direct cremation price sounds great; what else do I need to purchase? Nothing, however there may be additional fees associated with the interment of cremains at any local cemetery.
- Do I have to pay a fee to join a society to have myself or my loved one cremated? No, not only are fees NOT required, we give you an additional $50 discount for registering and it's completely without obligation.
- Does the cremation service operate through a funeral home? Yes.
- If so, are the fees for cremation the same for both the cremation service and the funeral home? Yes.
- Does the service advertise nationally and operate from a storefront location or are they a family-owned business serving a local community? We are family owned and operated.
- What exactly am I getting for the money? At Care Memorial Cremation, we promise that you will understand exactly what services you will be receiving. To help you make your decision, we encourage you to check out our 8-step "Complete Care" cremation service and compare.
If you have questions at any time, please don't hesitate to "Contact Us" by e-mail or phone. Together we will work with you to find the solution that best fits your needs.